Tricks to Adjust Web Anti-Virus Settings in Kaspersky Internet Security 2017admin
This highly advanced Web Anti-Virus software Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 deeply scrutinizes all the web pages opened by you for threats. If a threat is detected by the software, then it will perform an action to remove those threats by clicking on the setting options: block, allow, or perform a default action.
Steps to Enable or Disable Web Anti-Virus in Kaspersky Internet Security 2017:
- A user needs to open the Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 settings.
- Click on the “Settings” view option and go to the “Protection” section.
- You can see in the Settings windows, an option of enable or disable Web Anti-Virus. One needs to click on it.
Setting Up of Security Level:
Before settings are changed by the user, selection of an interactive or an automatic protection mode is needed: Settings – General – Interactive protection.
- You need to open the Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 settings.
- In the “Settings” window, click on the “Protection” section and then select “Web Anti-Virus” option in the right frame.
- Go to the “Web Anti-Virus settings” window and select the security level.
- Next, click on the “Action on threat detection” drop-down menu and select your choice of action:
- Select the action button automatically for automatic protection purpose. Web Anti-Virus will automatically perform its task instructed by Kaspersky Lab.
- Prompt on action is chosen for interactive mode. Web Anti-Virus will directly prompt you to choose between the block or allow option to prevent users from suspicious activity.
- Block: This feature in Anti-Virus will block all objects with a warning about infectious activities.
- Allow: After downloading the object, it is thoroughly scanned by Anti-Virus protection software.
Our Kaspersky technical support service is available for different group of customers using different kind of virus software worldwide. We work 24 hours to meet their daily demands for various workings issues faced by them. We believe in customer satisfaction and have the best track record of the highest success rate to identify customer’s problem and solve them instantly with successful results.
If you are looking to contact Kaspersky customer support and searching for online assistance to resolve your problems, you can call us on our +1-800-661-5742 toll-free number and we will get back to you via online tech support service with the best customer care support solution at very reasonable charges.