Methods To Remove Malware with Free Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017admin
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017 is defined as a fully functional, on-demand and frequently updated utility which has strong ability to detect and remove viruses, Trojans, worms, Spyware, Adware and even root-kits from a PC.
This tool is exceptionally configurable software which offers greater options to scan a specific folder, with a strong combination of signature detection and heuristic analyzer technique. This is an ideal utility to help users in trying and cleaning up of all existing infection from PC device because Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017 easily supports in Windows safe mode and a USB flash drive.
Steps to Remove Malware with Free Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Step 1: Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
If a user is working with a clean computer, they are recommended to download the latest version of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool from Kaspersky – Direct Download site.
Step 2: Downloaded setup feature
Copy an appropriate downloaded setup file directly to an USB flash drive, while you are trying to clean up all infected system.
Step 3: Windows Safe mode
Boot up process in Windows Safe mode is essential, especially if a user is trying to clean up all infected system
Step 4:setup.exe file
Click further to execute “setup.exe” file
Related Kaspersky Error: How to Fix Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 Error Message?
Step 5: Installation location
- Clicking on “browse” option to change installation location is recommended by users. Choose your USB flash drive and click OK and then click “Next” option.
- The setup will extract files to Virus Removal Tool folder in your selected location and main Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool window will open.
Step 6: Automatic Scan
In the settings window section, you are required to click on “Additional” tab and then straight away move to “Heuristic Analysis slider” for deep scan
Step 7: Rootkit scan
- Place a check mark in box which is just next to Deep scan section in Rootkit scan area. Click on “OK” to save your settings.
- In main window, click on “Start Scan” icon to start scanning process first
- Once process has been completed, then click on “Exit” button in main window to unload and uninstall specific program.
Well, still if any queries persist for you in Kaspersky antivirus software, and then quickly get in touch with our Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support experts to resolve your everyday issues.