How to Fix Kaspersky Error 1721 in Windows?admin
If you are trying to install Kaspersky antivirus and you are getting kaspersky Error 1721? If yes, then don’t worry, as this error may be caused due to the problem of Windows Installer package. The other reasons include, corrupt download software, incomplete installation of Kaspersky antivirus software, and Windows Registry Corruption issue, etc. Thus, whatever the reason behind the occurrence of this error, you can effectively Fix kaspersky Error 1721.
Steps to Troubleshoot kaspersky Error 1721 :-
Here are some solutions or steps to simply eliminate this error 1721, so you just need to follow the below steps to fix this problem.
Step 1:- Re-register Windows Installer Service
Often this error occurs, when Microsoft installation engine is incorrect or damaged. The users will need to unregister first and then reregister the Windows Installer service to fix it.
Follow these steps:-
- Open your PC in Safe Mode.
- Then sign in as the local administrator.
- Go to “Start” button, then “Run” and then open the command prompt.
- Next, typing cmd.exe and press “Ok” button.
- Then first type “msiexec /unregister” to unregister the service and then press “Enter” button.
- Next, type “msiexec /regserver” to reregister the service and then press “Enter” button.
- Now exit the command prompt by tapping on “Exit” button.
- Then try to remove the program once again using Add or Remove Program.
If this problem is not resolved, then go to next step.
Step 2:- Running a System File Checker
The users should try to run a System File Checker (Sfc.exe) to solve it.
- On the computer, open the command prompt first, by going to “Start” and then “Run.
- Then, typing “cmd.exe” and then press “OK”.
- Type “sfc /purgecache” and hit “Enter” key.
- Now type sfc /scannow and tap “Enter” key.
- Next step may be asking you to give the Windows installation source files, so wait for a few minutes.
- Then exit the command prompt by hitting on the “Exit” button.
- Next, you should try to remove the program once again by using Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: – Cleaning Windows Registry
The kaspersky error 1721, sometimes cause due to the dirty registry of Windows. Because the registry is the central database on a PC and stores all the data and files. The users just need to clean the Windows registry with a Registry Cleaner tool, as the user can download it from the website. And then set and run the Windows registry, then it fixed this error.,
Step 4: – Using the Latest Version of Installer
The users should try to install the latest version of the installer. Often, using outdated versions of Installer, this error occurs suddenly. Thus, upgrading the Installer will surely assist to fix this problem.
Contact at kaspersky Technical Support Number For Immediate Help:-
Still, if this error 1721 persists, after applying all steps, then you should contact with our experienced and certified customer support experts at dealing Kaspersky Antivirus Support Number to get an effective solution on time. The toll-free number is available 24×7/365 days to help. Call us now at toll-free number for further kaspersky technical errors/issues.