How to Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016?admin
Well, Kaspersky users need to understand that Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 is password-protected antivirus software; they might be prompted to enter the password while uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016. So, according to our Kaspersky technician, a user might forget the password and in that they need to follow few instructions to restore it carefully. If a user is experience serious issues with the process involved in upgrading the application to a newer version, they are recommended to download a newer version and install it without even removing the current one.
Guidelines to Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016
- Close all of your running applications carefully.
- Straight in the lower-right corner of your Desktop, you are required to right-click the on the application icon and then select the exit button which is appearing in the shortcut menu.
- If the application password is properly protected, then entering the password details and selecting the check box which shows the message as “Do not prompt for confirmation during next 30 minutes” is required
- Click on the “Continue: button.
- At last depending on the system, users need to follow the below given steps:
Related Problems: How to Fix Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 Error Message?
Un-Installation of the Kaspersky in Windows Vista/7:
- In the lower-left corner of the Desktop, you are required to click on the Start menu and then select the Control Panel.
- After you have entered in the Control Panel window, a user needs to click on the Uninstall a program menu
Un-Installation of the Kaspersky in the Windows 8:
- On the Start screen, simply right-click on the blank space menu.
- Then in the control panel, you will see in the lower part of the screen “All apps” menu.
- Next, on the Apps screen, just right-click on “Kaspersky Anti-Virus” menu.
- Clicking on the “Uninstall” menu on the App bar.
- Next, in the Programs and Features window, a user needs to select Kaspersky Total Security and then click on the “Uninstall/Change” option.
- Next, you are required to get access to “Attention dialog” box and then click on the “Accept” button.
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Right at the saving objects menu, you are required to select the check boxes for the data which you wish to retain on the computer.
- Click on the Next tab.
- At the Ready to uninstall step, click Remove.
- You are requested to wait until removal process is complete.
Our Kaspersky Technical Support Phone Number 1-800-661-5742 is endlessly re-imaging the tech shore up business by considerably enhancing the supremacy of tech support services all the way via remote communication procedure to effortlessly create growth, cost competence and industry alertness.
We add on superior level tech support service explanations for users to work in an exceptional way. Our only one of its kind loom is tending towards delivering users exceedingly superior solutions by approving the art of the possible outcomes. Our team of specialized expert’s tech support contacts is available via phone @ +1-800-661-5742 , e-mail and online chat to help users deliver an utmost satisfactory result.