How to Download and Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Mobile?admin
Android Mobiles have become a necessity of everybody. Individuals can fulfill their each and every task just by a single tap. It is available in a variety of models, and carries an excellent and advanced feature, thus due to advanced, often viruses, malware, and other internet worms are automatically coming into existence. In this situation, the users should Download and Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Mobile to secure their device.
Well, these days various types of antivirus are available in the market. Among all, Kaspersky Lab Software is one of the prominent and excellent antivirus software, which gives the best protection against from all kinds of virus, threat, and malware. The software is widely used by the majority of people all across the world. So, if you also want to secure your Android Mobile from threats & other online viruses, so use or Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Mobile to keep secure.
Get Easy Steps to Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Mobile:-
Follow the given guidelines to quickly Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Mobile.
Step 1: Download Kaspersky Internet Security Software
- First, you will need to download Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Then, open your Smartphone device, and go to the Kaspersky Lab site, and then download Kaspersky Internet Security according to your choice.
Step 2: Installation Process
- After, download the file, open the file “.apk extension” on your mobile, where you downloaded the file as usually saved.
- Then verify the information which will allow the Kaspersky Mobile Security, and you will see a dialog box appear which ask “Do you want to install this application?”
- Next, tap on “Install” button.
- From the window of the “Application Installed”, you have to tap on “Open” option.
- Next, you have to go through the license agreement process, and tap on “Accept” button. In any case, if you don’t want to accept the conditions, then you can tap on “Decline” button.
- Then you will see a welcome window, so select your country. Hit on “Next” button.
Step 3: Activate your Device Administrator
- Now, you should read the information about self-defense of your Smartphone device and Anti-Theft feature, and then tap on “Next.”
- Hit on “Activate” button on the “Activate device administrator” window.
Step 4: Setup your Kaspersky Account
- Then choose the option for “I have a Kaspersky Account” from “Remote control of Anti-Theft” window if you have Kaspersky account.
- Or if you have not an account, then choose the “Create a Kaspersky Account” and then sign in the web portal.
- You may need to enter all the required information to sign the Anti-Theft web portal and name of your device which you wish to display on the web portal.
- Tap on “Sign in” button.
Step 5: Activate Antivirus
Now it’s time to set the date and time correctly before following the process for activating Kaspersky Mobile Security. Type an activation code to activate the antivirus, but if you don’t have an activation code, then you can hit on “continue” button.
Hence, for further any help you can contact at our Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support Number and immediately connect with our technical support team to obtain support & solutions. Our proficient and highly skilled technicians are available 24×7 at +1-800-448-1840 (toll-free) number for your assistance.