How to Fix Kaspersky Internet Security Error 0x804C001e (No Active Key File Added)?admin
Kaspersky Internet Security Error 0x804C001e occurs basically due to “No Active Key File Added” to the software. According to study confirmed by a team of Kaspersky Antivirus support experts, this error can be the reason of various corrupted or infected files that may have deleted the Kaspersky security software related files. Not only this but also it is due to dangerous viruses or even malware which may have corrupted the windows file. Incomplete installation of the software is also a big cause of Kaspersky Internet Security Error 0x804C001e (No Active Key File Added).
Steps to Fix Kaspersky Internet Security Error 0x804C001e (No Active Key File Added)
Step 1: Repositories > Licenses section
- The error can be fixed by tapping on the “Repositories > Licenses” section.
- Next, users are advised to work with the “Add license” command to easily append a key to the repository section and then enable the “Distribute automatically” option in its properties.
- The key will be automatically used to activate the “Kaspersky Lab software” which is installed on new hosts that are included in administration groups.
- This option is well accessed for the keys that are added to the repository by users manually.
Step 2: Where to add key files
- As suggested by Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support it can be added to the local installation process of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows.
- Next, users can also add it in the local Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows GUI.
- One can also add the license key via a license key deployment task in the Kaspersky Security Center 9.
Step 3: Ways to add the key file
- Add to the section of the installation package which will be in the process of creating the package;
- Next, simply add the key file to an existing installation package which is located on the License tab section
- In case if the installation package has already been used with the “remote installation” task then you should restart the task carefully with the help of new key file. To do it, users should first open its properties which are located on the tab known as “General” and then click on the “Stop button” to empty the cache.
- Next, you need to upload new parameters.
- At last, one needs to add the key manually to an existing installation package folder as (\Share\Packages\<package_name>)
We hope, you can add Active Key File successfully, if you still face difficulty, recommend to visit our Kaspersky Customer Support Service center or dial 1-877-221-5676 (toll-free) number for instant reply.