How To Fix The Kaspersky Error 2771?admin
Fix Kaspersky Error 2771 occurs while installation of the Kaspersky Lab application is in process by users. This is a type of error which indicates that all recently installed version of a Kaspersky Lab product should be removed manually and it should be done immediately. Here, the blog has been penned down professionally expert technicians of Kaspersky software who has described all the possible solutions to get rid of this issue faster. Read this blog to know how to troubleshoot Kaspersky error 2771.
Solutions to Fix Kaspersky Error 2771
Solution 1: Remove the Application with The Help of Standard Windows Tool
- To resolve the issue of Kaspersky error 2771, you need to carefully run the “Uninstall wizard” icon to proceed ahead with the removal process smoothly. To do this, follow these below instructions:
- Close all of your running applications first.
- Next, in the lower-right corner of the Desktop, just right-click on the product icon and then tap on the “Exit” icon
- If you find that the application icon is completely hidden from the notification area then, just tap on the “Show hidden icons” arrow.
- If your application settings are completely password-protected then, you will be asked to enter the password first.
- Select the “Do not prompt for confirmation during the next 30 minutes” check box now and then hit the “Continue” button now.
- Now in the bottom left corner of the display screen, tap on the “Start” icon and then select the “Settings” icon next.
- In the “Settings” menu, select the “System” icon now.
- Select the “Apps and features” option.
- In the “app list” section, selection of the app is to be made and then, click on “Uninstall” icon.
- Click the “Accept” button which is located in the “Attention dialog” box
- Press the “Next” icon and in the “Saving objects” area, just check the boxes that are located just next to the objects and then save the data.
- Press Next icon to complete the removal process
Solution 2: Removing An Application with The KAVRemover Application
- If this error still persists then try to use the “KAVremover” utility but work with by ensuring that you have activate the newer version of the product again.
Dial at Kaspersky Toll-Free Number to Fix Any Type of Related Issue
Call our Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Support professionals to resolve such issues faster. We are available 24*7 hours for users to assist them in resolving a wide number of Kaspersky technical faults by delivering users the most suitable answers available with us. Our unique response in whatever we do makes us renowned from others.