Steps to Enable/Disable Self-Defense in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017admin
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 has come up with a new feature known as Self-Defense mechanism which protects the application settings as well as files against any kind of third party interference.
According to Kaspersky Antivirus Support professionals, users may need to disable this feature in order to delete the process of tracing the log files and to free up the hard drive space. Self-Defense disabling feature partially restricts the Kaspersky Anti-Virus automatic functionality by lowering the level of overall system protection performance. We mentioned below steps to Enable/Disable Self-Defense in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 is also works for all Kaspersky Lab Products 2016 and 2017 such as Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security.
Steps to Enable/Disable Self-Defense in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Step 1: Settings option
- Open the Settings option in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 by simply clicking on the gear icon in the lower-left corner of the main window.
Step 2: If users are having issues opening the application window then they need to perform this step for better purpose
- If the access to the program is already in a password-protected mode then enter the password in the Settings window icon and next just select the Save password for current session check box.
- Next, just click on the Continue icon to proceed ahead.
- Then in the Settings window icon, one needs to go to the Additional section and then select the Self-Defense option in the right frame as advised by Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support experts.
- In the Self-Defense settings window area, simply select or clear off the Enable Self-Defense check box by putting a tick mark on it.
- In the Attention! Dialog box, you are requested to click the Continue button.
As of now, your queries related to Enable/Disable Self-Defense in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 feature have completely been resolved. But to avoid any kind of serious technical issues in the Kaspersky antivirus product, we recommend you to get in touch with us at Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Support section for easily solution to you queries. We are available all day long to aid you in difficult times.