Steps to Enable Kaspersky Protection in Various Web Browsersadmin
To Enable Kaspersky Protection feature is mainly assisted to prevent user’s passwords, credit card details and other personal information from being leaked. With the help of this protection extension, user’s security solutions are deeply checked.
This blog is all about explaining various steps to enable Kaspersky protection in numerous web browsers which is penned down by Kaspersky expert team. If there are wide number of dangerous links associated with them, then the Kaspersky Protection feature will mark it by highlighting with a red mark, while all other secured links are well marked with the green icon.
Steps to Enable Kaspersky Protection in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
For Internet Explorer
- Get access to the browser first. For Windows 10 users:
- In the search box just near the Start button, you need to type the Internet Explorer option.
- Select the Internet Explorer icon which will appear on the list of the found items.
- In the web browser section, simply click the settings button which will show Internet Explorer settings option and then select the “Manage add-ons” option to move ahead with the process to Enable Kaspersky protection feature in web browsers.
- The “Manage Add-ons” window which will appear in front of you will ask you to select the Kaspersky Protection button and then press the “Enable” button.
- Next, get access to the Enable add-on window and then click “Enable” option.
- Hit the Manage Add-ons window icon to close it later
- If there is no Kaspersky Protection plug-in installed in the browser as of now then you are requested to follow the below steps:
- In the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 software, you need to open the Settings window.
- Select the “Add” button and press the “Network” option.
- On the Network settings screen area, just hit the “Install” option.
- Both the Kaspersky Protection and Kaspersky Protection Toolbar are now installed to the browser.
For Google Chrome
- Get access to the browser first
- A “Customize and control Google Chrome” button will be visible in the web browser windows section where you simply need to hit this icon and select “More tools – > Extensions” option.
- In the “Extensions” area, users simply need to enable the “Kaspersky Protection” icon.
- If no Kaspersky Protection plug-in is found to be installed in your browser yet then please follow these below steps:
- Press the “Add to Chrome” icon first.
- In the “Add Kaspersky Protection?” Icon, you are requested to press the “Add to chrome “button.
- Wait until the plug-in is installed properly. Wait for a pop-up “Kaspersky Protection has been added to Chrome” icon. In Chrome browser, you will see that the “Add extension” button will automatically change to “Added to Chrome” option.
For Mozilla Firefox
- In the web browser section, click the settings button to select Add-ons.
- You will see that in the web browser window, an “Add-ons” option will appear. You simply need to select it.
- In the Extensions tab icon, get access to the “Kaspersky Protection” icon and press the “Enable” option.
Well, these are steps to enable Kaspersky protection in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. If you want to know steps for another Web Browser, recommend to call our Kaspersky Customer Support phone number at 1-800-661-5742 (toll-free).