How to Enable and Disable Ports in Kaspersky Antivirus 2017?admin
Enable and Disable Ports in Kaspersky Antivirus 2017, would the best for users at times when needs to add a specific port to Kaspersky, and when no need then it disabled. Therefore, the latest version of Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 having ultimate protection features against viruses. Kaspersky Antivirus is the new edition of the well-known antivirus program, now with a more powerful engine, a revamped style, better usability, and greater protection against online dangers. Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 monitors such ports on the computer and blocks potentially hazardous and suspicious actions of the applications. By default, the Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 scan the standard ports used by popular applications and blocks all the other ones. If to access a network you use a port which is not on the list of monitored ports, add it manually. Well, at any time, you may require to add a specific port to Kaspersky to allow access for that connection, and then disabled the rule so that the application does not interfere with the connection. Then, in this situation, you can take complete guidance by experts to fix this issue in an easy online help at Kaspersky Support Number.
Steps to Enable and Disable Ports in Kaspersky Antivirus 2017:-
How to Enable Ports?
Follow these steps to enable ports in Kaspersky antivirus 2017:-
- Open “Settings” in Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 by clicking the gear icon in the lower-left corner of the main window.
- Next, in the “Network settings” window, find “Monitor selected ports” section and then hit on “Select…” option.
- Go to “Network ports” window, view the ports already monitored by Kaspersky antivirus 2017 and then hit “Add” option.
- Then enter the description and the number of the port, then click “Add” option.
Related Blog : How to Fix Kaspersky Install Error Code 1935?
How to Disable Ports?
Follow these steps to disable ports in Kaspersky antivirus 2017:-
- In Kaspersky Antivirus 2017, open the “Settings” by clicking the gear icon in the lower-left corner of the main window.
- In the “Settings” window, go to the “Additional” section and select “Network” option in the right frame.
- Go to “Network settings” window, and then find “Monitor selected ports” section and then hit on “Select…” option.
- In the “Network ports” window, find a port on the list, right-click it and select “Disable…” option.
In case, you have issue to follow the above steps, then you should contact at Kaspersky Customer Service Number to take professionals help instantly.
Dial Kaspersky Customer Support Phone Number To Get Instant Help:-
You can anytime, from anywhere dial at Kaspersky Customer Support Phone Number,1-877-221-5676 which is toll-free and available 24×7 days for your assist. A group of highly skilled and experienced technicians works round the clock, to your aid in fixing your troublesome situations. The technicians will give you overwhelming, finest and complete guide to resolve the Kaspersky antivirus related technical errors or issue in a short time. Then don’t worry about it, just pick your phone and call now to our experts to get obtain reliable and cost-effective solutions to Kaspersky antivirus queries.